TC Landscaping - Worst service ever, agreed to do a job that he didn't know how to do.

Lakewood Township, New Jersey 1 comment

I had to cut my concrete foundation for an opening for a new door, I called up Tyler Cox from TC Landscaping and asked him if he knows how to do it he told me yes and we agreed to a price, then he never showed up on the day he agreed to start the job he showed up two days later with a demo saw to cut this foundation concrete he worked with two guys for about 5 hours and drilled a couple of holes he didn't know how to do it so I had to fire him .He also agreed to be paid with a credit card then when he showed up (two days letter) on the job he told me that he can't start only with a %50 deposit in cash and never gave me back a penny.

Stay away of this company the worst service ever and they just don't know what they are doing.

Review about: Cutting Concrete.

Comments

Caliente

I heard of these contractors going around scamming people.Next time make sure the person has a reference check and a license before even letting them into your home!

Or giving them a penny!Report this to the Better Business Bureau and ripoffreport.com and complaintsboard.com so that nobody else gets scammed the way you did.